Starlab Scientific’s Serological pipettes are made of high-grade polystyrene which are convenient for observation. Each pipette is individually wrapped in a plastic, seal-tight wrapper and comes packaged in a space-saving, stackable dispenser box. Color coding on both the pipettes and the dispensers make it simple to determine the size/volume of each pipette. Gamma irradiation sterilized or non- sterilized products are available in order to meet the different research needs and enhance the practicability. All the features guarantee them can be safely used in cell and tissue culture, bacteriological, and clinical research.
● accurate, disposable plastic pipettes plugged and sterilized
● available with 6 capacity of 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0, 25.0 and 50.0mL.
● negative graduation allows additional working volume
● all Serological pipettes are supplied with a filter plug
● bold clear graduations with easy-to-read scale markings
● color-coded packaging for ease in sorting and selecting the correct size
● individually wrapped in paper-peelable bags
● convenient extra graduations to full pipette volume